Aputure Amaran 3-Point 3-Flood HR672 3-Light Kit (WWW)
CURRENTLY SOLD OUT / PRE-ORDER ONLY*
*Please contact us for stock availability on pre-order item.
Ships within 3-14 Days (depending on supplier's stock)
The Amaran AL-HR672W is a daylight-balanced (5500K) LED light that delivers high color accuracy thanks to its 95+ CRI rated bulbs. The light produces a wide 75° beam angle with a brightness of 2,080 lux at a distance of 3.3', and features a step-less rear dimming dial for adjusting light output from 0 to 100%. Brightness can be also be adjusted remotely from up to 328' using an included wireless remote. The remote operates on the 2.4 GHz frequency band and uses FSK (frequency-shift keying) to ensure that several different lights can be controlled without interference.
The light panel has an 11.9" diagonal and is only around 1.25" thick. It can be powered by either an included AC adapter or a Sony L-series type batteries using the dual rear battery slots. Two batteries are included. Four LED indicator lights on the back of the unit conveniently display the remaining battery life, so you can keep an eye on when it's time to swap batteries. For mounting, the light has a 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the bottom and sides. A 1/4"-20 to 3/8"-16 screw adapter is included that screws into one of the threaded holes and slots into an included adapter bracket for attaching to a light stand. Also included with the light is a diffusion filter, an orange warming filter, and a carrying bag.
- 75° beam angle
- Daylight-balanced 5500K light
- High CRI of ≥95
- Rear step-less dimming dial for adjusting light output from 0 to 100%
- Flicker free
- Remote for wireless brightness control from up to 328' away
- Dual Sony L-series type battery slots
- Battery power indicator lights
- AC adapter and two Sony L-series type batteries included
- Ventilation holes for cool and silence operation
- 1/4"-20 threaded holes
- 1/4"-20 to 3/8"-16 screw adapter
- Tilt adjustable light stand mount adapter
- Diffusion and orange warming filters
- Carrying case included
- 3 x HR672 Daylight Floods
- 6 x NP-F970 Batteries
- 5500K Daylight Balance
- Full 0-100% Dimming
- 9.37 x 7.48 x 1.26" Panel
- Slots for Connecting Multiple Panels
- 18,800 Lux Brightness at 3.3'
- Diffusion and CTO Included