Aputure Amaran AL-H160 On-Camera LED Light
CURRENTLY SOLD OUT / PRE-ORDER ONLY*
*Please contact us for stock availability on pre-order item.
Ships within 3-14 Days (depending on supplier's stock)
The Amaran AL-H160 from Aputure is an on-camera LED light that utilizes 160 LEDs with a CRI of 95+ to deliver daylight illumination with high color accuracy. The light produces a 60° beam angle with a brightness of 750 lux at a distance of 3.3'. A step-less dimming dial is provided on the back of the unit for adjusting light output. The light can be powered by either six AA batteries or an optional Sony NP-F/FM/QM/FP/FH/FV type battery, with four LED indicator lights on the back of the unit displaying the remaining battery life.
To create a larger light source, up to nine AL-H160 panels can be attached together using extension slots on all four sides of the light. The slim and frameless design of the light means that when multiple lights are connected, there are no gaps or light leaks. One extension attachment piece comes included, which also serves as a 1/4"-20 adapter. Also included are a tilt-adjusting shoe mount adapter for camera mounting, a diffusion filter, and an orange warming filter.
- 160 LEDs with 60° beam angle
- 5500K daylight light
- High CRI of ≥95
- Rear step-less dimming dial for adjusting light output
- Powered by either one Sony NP-style battery or six AA batteries
- Battery power indicator lights
- Expansion slots for connecting up to nine lights to create a larger source
- Tilt-adjustable shoe mount adapter for attaching to camera
- Diffusion and orange warming filter included
- 160 LEDs with 60° Beam Angle
- 5500K Daylight Light
- 750 Lux Brightness at 3.3'
- Onboard Dimming Control
- 13W Maximum Power Draw
- Accepts Sony NP-Style or 6 AA Batteries
- Battery Power Indicator Lights
- Slots for Connecting Multiple Panels
- Tilt-Adjustable Shoe Mount
- Diffusion & Orange Filters