Make handheld, mobile miking easiser with the BOYA BY-HM2, a digital handheld mic specifically designed for iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows devices. The mic offers a cardioid polar pattern to help minimize background room tone and ambience. Since cardioid is a directional pattern, it focuses the audio capture on what's in front of the capsule, minimizing the back and, to some degree, the sides.
The BY-HM2 offers a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz to ensure you get a great sound. On the digital side, the mic offers recording specs up to 24-bit/96 kHz, covering the range of broadcast to studio quality. On the mic itself you'll find both mic gain and headphone volume controls.
The mic ships with a variety of accessories. You'll have a USB-C cable, a USB-C to Lightning cable, a USB-C to USB-A cable, a microphone mini tripod, a 3/8-to-5/8" microphone mount, a mini tripod, carrying pouch, and a cable protector.
Key Features at a Glance
- High-quality handheld digital condenser microphone
- USB Type-C, USB-A, and Lightning audio cables all included
- Compatible with iOS, Android mobile devices, Windows, and Mac
- Intergrated gain control switches for microphone and headphones
- Mini tripod included
- 3/8-to-5/8” microphone mount included
- Zinc alloy construction
BOYA BY-HM2 Digital Handheld Microphone
- Handheld Mic for Mobile Use
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Works with Mac, Windows, iOS & Android
- Gain & Headphone Volume Controls
- Up to 24-Bit/96 kHz Recording Quality
- Includes All the Cables You Need
- Includes Mic Mount & Tabletop Stand
- Includes Cable Protector
- Includes Carrying Pouch