The BY-M1 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone from BOYA is compatible with smartphones, DSLRs, camcorders, audio recorders Mac and Windows computers, and more. The omnidirectional pickup pattern is equipped with full, 360° coverage and the 20' cable terminates with a 3.5mm TRRS gold-plated mini-jack plug.
The lavalier microphone is powered by an LR44 battery (included) and is equipped with a switch to turn the battery off or on. When using the microphone with a smartphone toggle the switch off since power is supplied by the smartphone. To operate with a camera, toggle the switch on to use the battery power. A 1/4" adapter, foam windscreen, and microphone clip are also included.
BOYA BY-M1 3.5 mm Lavalier Microphone for Smartphone
- Transducer: Electret Condenser
- Polar pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 65Hz ~ 18KHz
- Signal/Noise: 74dB SPL
- Sensitivity: -30dB +/- 3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Output Impedance: 1000 Ohm or less
- Connector: 3.5mm (1/8”) 4-pole gold plug
- Battery Type: LR44
- Dimensions: Microphone: 18mmH x 8.3mmW x 8.3mmD
- Cable: 6m
- Weight: Microphone: 2.5g
- Power Module: 18g