The Boya BY-WM6 Wireless Lavalier Microphone is a wireless dual microphone set designed for use with DSLR cameras, camcorders and audio recorders. The BY-WM8 is compact, lightweight and uses a UHF frequency. The microphone set is equipped with a layer filter to improve the sounds and suppress distortion and background noise. Further, the BY-WM8 has an approximate range of 100 meters, provided there are no obstacles between the transmitter and receiver.
These features make the BY-WM8 very suitable for interviewing. Also known as the “reporters kit”, the BY-WM8 transmitter and microphones are worn by the interviewees. The receiver can be mounted onto the hotshoe of the camera or camcorder and connected via the connection cable.
The receiver is equipped with a coldshoe connection and a ¼” female screw thread enabling you to mount it onto your camera, light stand or tripod.
BOYA BY-WM8Pro K2 UHF DUAL-CHANNEL WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM ( 2TX+1RX )
- RF Modulation: GFSK (Gauss frequency Shift Keying)
- Frequency band: UHF (584-608MHz & 576-599MHz)
- Channels: 48
- Frequency response: 60Hz-15KHz±3dB
- Signal/Noise: 74dB SPL
- Distortion: 0.8% (-60 dBV 1 KHZ input)
- RF output level: 20 mW
- Earphone output level: 32Ω,1 KHz,60mW output
- Reception sensitivity: -30dB +/- 3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Audio input connector: 3.5mm mini jack
- Operation range: 100M
- Power requirements: 3.0V DC (Two LR03/AAA size batteries)
- Consumption power: Transmitter: 3.3V/110 mA
- Receiver: 3.3V/100 mA
- Battery life: Transmitter: Approx. 8 hours
- Receiver: Approx. 8 hours
- one-way communication