Designed for both solo use by independent creators and dynamic pro video capture, the Ronin 4D from DJI is an innovative all-in-one camera/gimbal solution. The "4D" designation refers to the Z-axis (vertical) stabilization built into the X9-8K camera and the three-axis gimbal stabilization. Constructed from lightweight carbon fiber and an aluminum/magnesium alloy, this system is ideal for independent content creators, indie filmmakers, and event videographers. The full-frame capture at rates up to 8K30 in ProRes HQ and 8K75 in ProRes Raw and Ronin's CineCore 3.0 image processing system with ACES workflow support also suits the 4D as a "B" or 2nd unit camera for larger cine-style productions.
This combo includes the main Zenmuse X9-8K full-frame video camera and a 3-axis gimbal, plus an array of modular monitor, focusing, and control components. Kit items include a DL lens mount, a LiDAR range finder, one ProSSD 1TB drive, one TB50 battery, a charging hub, and left and right control handgrips.
DJI Ronin 4D 4-Axis Cinema Camera 8K Combo Kit
- Zenmuse X9-8K Camera Gimbal Combo
- Z-Axis Camera/3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizing
- ProRes HQ to 8K30 & Raw Video to 8K75
- Right Focus/Control, Left Pan/Tilt Grips
- 5.5" 1000 cd/m² Touchscreen Display
- LiDAR Range Finder/Focus Module
- 1 x ProSSD 1TB Media Card
- TB50 Intelligent Battery, Mount, Charger
- Carbon Fiber, Aluminum Magnesium Alloy
- Cables, Tools & Carrying Case