PIXEL TW-252 DC2 TIMER REMOTE--/Shutter - NIKON
CURRENTLY SOLD OUT / PRE-ORDER ONLY*
*Please contact us for stock availibility on pre-order item.
Ships within 3-14 days (Depending on supplier's stock)
- TW-282 function is single, continuous, bulb, delay shooting modes; and also timer planning shooting mode.
- Delay shooting can be set the time and number of shoot; delay time is 1s to 59
- s; number of shoot is 1 to 99 pictures.
- Timer planning mode can be set the time between 0S to 99H59M59S.
- Transmitter external interface which can directly output signals, it can be connect with the shutter cable to camera for all function operation.
- Different output cable can be connect with different brand camera.
- Transmitter and receiver are using LCD display to showing function, it‘s easy to understand and operate.
- Using FSK 2.4 GHz wireless controls system which more reliability and stability.
Type: FSK 2.4GHz Wireless System Operation Range: 100M Channel: 15 Transmit Power: -1 dB Sensitivity: -99dB Cable length: 30cm (straight line ) Transmitter Stand-by Time: 3 Years (2pcs AAA alkaline battery) Receiver Stand-by Time:
400 Hours (CR-2 lithium-ion battery)
Transmitter Measurement (L X W X H) : 149 X 49.5 X 24 MM Receiver Measurement (L X W X H) : 63 X 38 X 31 MM