CURRENTLY SOLD OUT / PRE-ORDER ONLY*
*Please contact us for stock availability on pre-order item.
Ships within 3-21Days (depending on supplier's stock)
Boasting numerous features and a modular design, the Cobra 2 C180 Carbon Fiber Monopod from iFootage has just about everything you could want from a monopod. Let's cover the basics first. The 4-section support uses buckle-like leg locks, rises to a maximum height of 70.9", and supports gear weighing up to 22 lb, while folding down to a compact 27.8". The mounting base has both 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 threads, allowing it to use virtually any tripod head. Besides the basics, the C180 has a unique combination of advanced convenience features. The head mounting base, for example, has a quick release with sliding action that can be operated with one hand, making removal of the head simple. The monopod's base has 3 feet to stabilize your camera, that use a ball that allows 0-90 degrees of tilt. The base has a lock and a knob to adjust the friction appropriate to the weight of your camera. The feet also have a simple button that allows you to fold them up or to select 20, 50, or 78-degree angles as the terrain demands. In fact, the entire base-foot section is removable and can be used as low-angle minipod if needed.
- 4-Part modular design: quick release, main body, quick release removable base with 3 feet, removable rubber foot
- 0-90-Degree tilt angles
- Use removable base as a low angle minipod
- Quick release base has 20, 50, and 78-degree angle adjustments
- 3/8"-16 / 1/4"-20 Head mounting plate - compatible with most tripod heads
- Single hand operated sliding quick release
- Ergonomic buckle-type leg locks
[ Pre Order 3 Weeks ] iFootage Cobra 2 Strike Telescopic Monopod
- Load Capacity: 22 lb
- Maximum Height: 70.9"
- Closed Length: 27.8"
- Sections: 4
- Weight: 3.0 lb
- Sliding Single Handed Quick Release
- Base with 3 Feet and 3 Angle Adjustment
- Remove Base to Create Low Angle Minipod
- 0-90-Degree Base Tilt
- Buckle-Type Leg Locks