The Saramonic SR-VRM1 is a compact, plug-on linear PCM recorder that connects directly to a handheld microphone with XLR connector and records its output. It provides 48V phantom power so you can use it with both dynamic and condenser microphones to capture audio cable-free and without wireless interference, during interviews, press conferences, meetings, and more.
The SR-VRM1 records WAV audio files at resolutions of up to 24-bit / 48 kHz onto a microSD or microSDHC card. A 32GB card can store up to 60 hours of audio recorded at maximum quality. The unit features an easy-to-read LCD display that enables you to adjust the microphone recording level and the selectable low-cut filter, helping you achieve optimal signal quality. A headphone jack allows you to monitor the incoming audio.
Powered by two AA batteries, the SR-VRM1 can record up to eight hours with 48V off and five hours with 48V on.
Saramonic SR-VRM1 Plug-On Linear PCM Recorder for XLR Microphones
- XLR audio input jack connects to an XLR microphone
- Provides 48V phantom power
- Up to 24-bit/48 kHz WAV audio
- Records on microSD and microSDHC cards
- 32GB maximum memory card size can store up to 60 hours of audio recorded at maximum quality or up to 180 hours of audio recorded at 16-bit / 24 kHz
- Easy-to-use menu and LCD display
- Adjustable microphone input level
- Switchable low-cut filter
- 1/8" headphone monitor output
- Uses two AA batteries
- Up to eight hours of operation with 48V off and five hours with 48V on
- Lightweight, all-metal construction