The Sennheiser EW 100 ENG G4 camera-mount wireless combo microphone system features the proven combination of reliability, flexible control, and broadcast-quality sound that has made the EW Series an industry standard for videographers, journalists, and content creators all over the world.
Designed to accommodate a wide range of applications, the EW 100 ENG G4 gives you the tools to adapt and meet the wireless challenges that inevitably arise on set. The system includes a bodypack transmitter with an ME 2-II omnidirectional lavalier mic, great for hands-free interviews. Also included is a plug-on transmitter, which can be attached to a handheld dynamic microphone of your choice for man-on-the-street interviews or to a shotgun mic for wireless booming (both types of mics are available separately).
The camera-mount receiver connects to a camcorder or a DSLR/mirrorless camera to capture crisp-sounding speech or dialog, for projects ranging from wedding and corporate videos to documentaries and vlogs.
The EW 100 ENG G4 is backward-compatible with previous evolution systems, giving you the ability to mix and match G4/G3/G2/G1 receivers or bodypack, handheld, and plug-on transmitters. It is also compatible with EW 500 systems.
Note: While this system includes two transmitters, only one can be used at a time.
Built for Dependable Performance in the Field
- The EW 100 ENG G4 features rugged, all-metal chassis well suited for extended use on location. The lightweight, compact bodypack transmitter is easy to conceal and offers rounded edges that are soft to the touch and comfortable for the talent to wear. A locking connector ensures that your lav doesn’t detach at a critical moment, while a convenient switch allows you to mute your mic.
- The plug-on transmitter lets you connect any dynamic microphone or battery-powered shotgun mic equipped with an XLR connector (it does not provide phantom power). There is also a switch for muting your mic.
- Using the included shoemount adapter, the compact receiver easily mounts on your camera without adding much weight. The included cables allow you to connect the receiver to the 3.5mm or XLR audio input of any DSLR/mirrorless, camcorder, or recording device.
- Both transmitters and the receiver feature daylight-readable LED displays showing reception quality, battery status, and audio level. To get you going quickly, they synchronize via infrared interface with the simple push of a button.
Sennheiser EW 100 ENG G4 Camera-Mount Wireless Combo Microphone System (A: 516 t
- For Mobile Journalist, Videographer
- ME 2-II Omnidirectional Lav Mic
- Rugged Bodypack Transmitter
- Plug-On Transmitter for Handheld Mic
- Diversity Camera-Mount Receiver
- 1680 Auto-Scan Frequencies
- Advanced Controls for Flexible Use
- Daylight-Readable Display
- 8-Hour AA Batteries
- Up to 12 Mics on Set / 330' Range