Sennheiser HD 400 PRO Overview
Audio engineers and music producers looking for professional-grade studio reference monitoring headphones will be thrilled with the Sennheiser HD 400 PRO, a pair of open-back circumaural headphones designed for mixing and other pro audio applications. With a frequency response of 6 Hz to 38 kHz, these headphones provide clear reproduction of audio.
The dynamic drivers utilize a specialized polymer blend in its diaphragm as well as a high-powered magnet to drive the system. The damping system manages ventilation, which allows for deeper bass while mitigating the distortion that otherwise impacts clarity. The open earcups and angled transducers allow for a wide and transparent soundstage, recreating the optimal listening position found in high-end recording studios.
The lightweight HD 400 PRO sports velour earpads, which provide the ultimate comfort for long listening sessions. A single-ended, coiled cable with a 3.5mm plug provides you the freedom to operate. A straight cable and a 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter are also included.
- A professional's tool with neutral sound reproduction
- Lightweight design for all-day usage
- Single-sided, coiled cable allows the freedom to operate. For convenience, a straight cable is also included
- Angled transducers designed for low distortion at high SPLs provide a spacious and accurate soundstage
Sennheiser HD 400 PRO Studio Reference Headphones
- Circumaural, Open-Back Design
- Neutral Sound Reproduction
- Padded Headset for Prolonged Listening
- 6 Hz to 38 kHz Frequency Response
- Distortion-Free Sound Reproduction
- SPL up to 110 dB
- 9.8' Coiled Cable with 3.5mm Plug
- 5.9' Straight Cable with 3.5mm Plug
- Includes 3.5mm to 1/4" Adapter