Equipped with a built-in 2.4 GHz radio transceiver, the HVL-F45RM Wireless Radio Flash from Sony will help users quickly create portable lighting setups with complete support for P-TTL / ADI metering. This flash can be set as a commander or a remote that fully supports Sony's existing radio commanders and receivers, including ratio control, the ability to work with up to 15 flashes in five groups, and access to 14 channels. The flash works within Sony's optical wireless flash system as well, where it is also able to operate as either a commander or remote unit.
Sony HVL-F45RM Wireless Radio Flash
- 2.4 GHz Radio Transceiver with 98' Range
- Compatible with Sony ADI / P-TTL
- Guide Number: 148' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (15mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -8 to 150°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Radio or Optical TTL Commander or Remote
- LED Light with 400 lux Output at 1.6'
- Flash Distribution and Memory Settings
- Dust- & Moisture-Resistant Construction