2 in 1 Deal include
1X SONY VCT- SGR1 Shooting Grip
1 X NP BX1 Battery Voloso
Vloggers and influencers rejoice, the Sony ZV-1 is a purpose-built compact camera blending the proven imaging capabilities of the RX100-series platform with an updated physical design for more efficient content creation.
Featuring a side flip-out 3.0" touchscreen and a directional 3-capsule microphone that are perfect for front-facing recording, the ZV-1 also caters to this crowd with the Product Showcase Setting, Background Defocus function, Soft Skin Effect, and Face Priority Auto-Exposure.
Despite its sleek and lightweight design, the ZV-1 is also characterized by its large right-hand grip that is ideal for one-handed recording in conjunction with a front tally lamp, larger REC button on the top plate, and a Multi Interface Shoe for attaching accessories. An impressive ZEISS 24-70mm-equivalent standard zoom lens, with a bright f/1.8-2.8 maximum aperture range, is also featured and, suiting recording while walking, Active SteadyShot image stabilization helps to steady footage and reduce the appearance of camera shake for smoother takes.
Inside, the ZV-1 has some familiar imaging attributes in the form of a 20.1MP 1"-type Exmor RS stacked CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor, with front-end LSI, which contributes to impressively fast performance along with wide-ranging sensitivity to suit working in a variety of conditions. The processing capabilities avail Real-Time Eye AF and Real-Time Tracking for quick and precise focusing and subject tracking. In terms of video specs, UHD 4K recording at 30p is supported for extended takes and a micro-HDMI port can be used to conjunction with an external recorder or monitor if desired. Footage is also benefitted by Sony's S-Log2 and HLG picture profiles that match up with their professional cine cameras for refined color, dynamic range, and detail when recording.
Content Creator and Vlogging Features
- Rear 3.0" 921.6k-dot LCD touchscreen features a side flip-out design that is ideal for filming yourself or taking selfies in a natural and intuitive manner.
- Since the screen flips out to the side, the top plate has been redesigned to incorporate a directional 3-capsule microphone that is specifically designed for forward-directional audio recording. Also, a dedicated wind screen for the built-in mic is included to help achieve cleaner audio when working outdoors.
- Both a 3.5mm microphone port and a Multi Interface Shoe are also featured for greater accessory compatibility.
- Compact and lightweight body design is complemented by an easy-to-hold right-hand grip that makes one-handed operation more comfortable and efficient. There is also a large REC button for quick recognition.
- Front tally lamp serves as a visual indicator for when recording is occurring.
- Product Showcase setting is ideal for vlogging and product showcases and allows for quick and smooth focus transitions between a subject's face and an object placed in front of the lens.
- Background Defocus lets you immediately switch to the maximum aperture setting (f/1.8-2.8), using a custom button function, for isolating your subject using shallow depth of field and bokeh. A built-in ND filter benefits using this mode in bright lighting conditions by controlling overexposure.
- Face-Priority AE detects the subject's face and adjusts the exposure to ensure the face is depicted in an ideal brightness, even if walking from a bright place into shade. The AE technology also suppresses abrupt changes in exposure if the subject quickly turns away from the frame to eliminate unexpected blown-out or extremely dark shots.
- Refined color science helps to optimize skin tones for any subject, in both still and video modes, in order to achieve a healthy and natural look that is inclusive of different ages, genders, and ethnicity.
- Soft Skin Effect can be used to soften and smooth wrinkles or blemishes on a subject's face to create a natural, smooth complexion. The default setting is Mid and can be adjusted to Off, Low, or Hi.
- For longer takes, extended continuous video recording is available when setting the Auto Power OFF Temp. function to High.
- Active SteadyShot is an advanced image stabilization mode that ensures steady video while moving, even when handheld shooting while walking. This mode combines optical and electronic stabilization methods for more effective results—when recording HD video with Active mode, camera shake is reduced by up to 11 times more than with standard SteadyShot; when recording 4K video with Active mode, camera shake is reduced by up to 8 times more than with standard SteadyShot.
Sony ZV-1 ( 2 in 1 ) Digital Camera (Black)
Sony ZV-1 Specs
Pixels Effective: 20.1 Megapixel Maximum Resolution 5472 x 3648 Aspect Ratio 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9 Sensor Type CMOS Sensor Size 1" Image File Format JPEG, Raw Image Stabilization Digital, Optical
Focal Length 9.4 to 25.7mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24 to 70mm) Optical Zoom 2.7x Digital Zoom 16.3x Maximum (44x Combined Zoom) Maximum Aperture f/1.8 to 2.8 Minimum Aperture f/11 Focus Range 1.97" to Infinity / 5 cm to Infinity (Wide)
11.81" to Infinity / 30 cm to Infinity (Telephoto)
Optical Design 10 Elements in 9 Groups
ISO Sensitivity Auto, 100 to 12800 (Extended: 64 to 25600) Shutter Speed Mechanical Shutter
1/2000 to 30 Second
1/2000 to 4 Second in Auto Mode
1/32000 to 30 Second
1/32000 to 4 Second in Auto Mode
Metering Method Average, Center-Weighted Average, Multi, Spot Exposure Modes Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority Exposure Compensation -3 to +3 EV (1/3 EV Steps) White Balance Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Day White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Incandescent, Shade, Underwater Continuous Shooting Up to 24 fps at 20.1 MP Interval Recording Yes Self-Timer 2/5/10-Second Delay Special Options Panorama
Recording Modes MP4/XAVC S
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p [60 to 100 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p/100p/119.88p [16 to 100 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 50i/59.94i [17 to 24 Mb/s]
Recording Limit Unlimited Video Encoding NTSC/PAL Audio Recording Built-In Microphone (Stereo)
External Microphone Input (Stereo)
Audio File Format AC3, Linear PCM (Stereo)
Viewfinder and Monitor
Monitor Size 3" Monitor Resolution 921,600 Dot Monitor Type Articulating Touchscreen LCD
Built-In Flash No Flash Modes Auto, Flash On, Off, Rear Sync, Slow Sync External Flash Connection Hot Shoe
Memory Card Slot Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC/Memory Stick Duo Hybrid Connectivity 3.5mm Microphone, HDMI D (Micro), USB Micro-B (USB 2.0) Wireless Bluetooth
Operating Temperature 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
Battery 1 x NP-BX1 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 3.6 VDC, 1240 mAh (Approx. 260 Shots) Dimensions (W x H x D) 4.15 x 2.36 x 1.71" / 105.5 x 60 x 43.5 mm Weight 10.37 oz / 294 g (Body with Battery and Memory)
- 20.1MP 1" Exmor RS BSI CMOS Sensor
- ZEISS 24-70mm-Equiv. f/1.8-2.8 Lens
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- 3.0" Side Flip-Out Touchscreen LCD