JJC F-NDV series Variable Neutral Density Filter is suitable for shooting dynamic scenes such as waterfalls, streams, waves, etc. It adopts Japanese optical glass and features 8-layer coating on each side. It can reduce the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the color. Neutral density can be adjusted form ND2 to ND400, which enables you to represent the photographic field. And the height of aluminum alloy frame is 7mm. JJC F-NDV series Variable Neutral Density Filter comes with a delicate waterproof seal box (except F-NDV82 with a PP box).
JJC F-NDV67mm Variable Neutral Density Filter
- 7mm / 0.28" aluminum frame
- Adopts Japanese optical glass
- 8- layer coating on each surface of the glass
- Greater control over exposure settings
- Neutral density can be adjusted from ND2 to ND400
- Suitable for dynamic scenes, such as waterfalls, streams, waves, etc.
- Reduces the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the color