Small Size, Huge Versatility
A refined take on the fast standard zoom, the Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II is not only smaller and lighter than the previous generation, it also features a variety of optical, focusing, and handling upgrades, catering to both photo and video applications, that make this the most well-rounded G Master zoom to date.\
G Master Image Quality
Designed to rival the primes, this zoom's optics have been revamped to provide even greater resolution, clarity, and bokeh quality.
- Bright f/2.8 constant aperture allows users to capture images in dim lighting conditions and with a shallow depth of field.
- Two ED (extra-low dispersion) and two Super ED elements effectively suppress chromatic aberrations and color fringing for greater clarity and color fidelity.
- Five aspherical elements, including two extreme aspherical elements
(XA), minimize spherical aberrations, distortion, and also reduce 'onion ring' bokeh.
- Nano AR Coating II controls flare and ghosting with support from a new optical design that reduces internal reflections.
- An 11-blade aperture diaphragm helps create smooth, circular bokeh at all aperture settings.
Faster AF and Floating Focus Mechanism
Faster focusing performance, improved close-up shooting, and enhanced control are all benefits of the redesigned focusing system.
- Four XD (extreme dynamic) Linear Motors contribute to greatly improved focusing performance, compared to the DDSSM system of the predecessor, including faster, quieter, and more precise AF that's ideal for both photo and stills.
- Faster AF means improved focusing when working with fast-moving subjects; support is available for shooting at up to 30 fps, full AF is maintained even when shooting stopped down, and focus tracking is possible even when changing the zoom position.
- Floating focusing mechanism helps maintain image quality throughout the focusing range, which is especially important considering the impressive close-up performance of this lens: minimum focusing distance of 8.3" at the 24mm position or 11.8" at the 70mm position and a maximum magnification of 0.32x at the 70mm position.
- Internal focusing design promotes snappier, more responsive focusing performance and also maintains the overall lens length during operation.
Find Out MoreInstagram : https://www.instagram.com/studiozaloon/https://www.carousell.com.my/u/studio_zaloon/
Sony FE 24-70F2.8 GM2
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 22% Lighter, 18% Smaller than Previous
- XA and Super ED Elements
- Nano AR Coating II and Fluorine Coating
- Four XD Linear AF Motors, Floating Focus
- Aperture De-Click and Lock Switches
- Zoom Smoothness Switch
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Eleven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Focal Length 24 to 70mm Maximum Aperture f/2.8 Minimum Aperture f/22 Lens Mount Sony E Lens Format Coverage Full-Frame Angle of View 84° to 34° Minimum Focus Distance 8.3" / 21 cm Maximum Magnification 0.32x Optical Design 20 Elements in 15 Groups Diaphragm Blades 11, Rounded Focus Type Autofocus Image Stabilization No Filter Size 82 mm (Front) Dimensions (ø x L) 3.5 x 4.7" / 87.8 x 119.9 mm Length at Maximum Extension 6" / 152 mm Weight 1.5 lb / 695 g